Members Fees As per 2015 /2016 the costs membership fees for 2016 / 2017 will be as follows:
Bronze Membership – £17 Bronze
Pre School Membership – £11
Silver Competitive Membership – £41
Instructions: Please complete the orange registration form which your child received last week and return with your childs Annual BAGA membership payment cheque clipped to the top of the form. It is important that we receive this years completed registration form from all members even if you have filled one out in the past. The BAGA membership is required to be processed for the new membership start date of Oct 1st so Payment must be received no later than Saturday 24th September. If you do not have a cheque book please return your orange form & email email@example.com to arrange online payment no later than 24th Sept (if you would like to pay online).
Unfortunately if the new orange form & membership payment are not received before the final date, unregistered gymnasts will be unable to participate in any further sessions until membership is processed. Cheque’s are payable to “BAGA” please write your child’s name, DOB, address and postcode on the reverse & hand in at SGA or place in the registration form post box in the waiting area.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR CURRENT MEMBERS TO PAY BY DEBIT/CREDIT CARD FOR BRITISH GYMNASTICS MEMBERSHIP
FIRSTLY INFORM THE CLUB BY EMAIL OR TEXT TO CONFIRM YOU WOULD LIKE TO PAY DIRECT. THE CLUB WILL NEED TO ENSURE YOUR CHILD IS REGISTERED AND ADD THEM INTO THE CLUB BASKET BEFORE YOU CAN PAY.
FIND OUT YOUR CHILDS BAGA MEMBERSHIP NUMBER:͙͙͙͙͙͙͙͙͙͙͙͙͙͙͙͙͙͙.
- Click on GymNet Login at the top left of the Home page
- On the GymNet Login page enter you Membership Number and your password if you have one. If you do not have a password, please click the link and a password will be e-‐mailed to you. Please note if you have registered with BG before, you will need to use the same e-‐mail address that you registered with. Please also note that the Image Verification needs to be in capital letters
- Once you have received your e-‐mail, copy and paste the password into the GymNet login page and click Login. Once you are logged in you can change your password by clicking the Change Password option towards the bottom of the menu list on the left
- Click on My Shopping basket in the left hand menu, check that the membership level is correct and then select Proceed to Checkout and follow the instructions for payment
- Once your payment has been verified you will receive a receipt by e-‐mail and the club will be notified that your payment has been made. If you need any assistance with payment, please contact Membership Services on 0845 129 7129 ext.2395