SGA Kit Order – Closing Date Saturday 21st October.
Click Here to Download a Leotard / Kit Order Form – SGA Gym Shop Leotard Order Form Oct 2017
Click Here to Download a Onesie & Hoodie Order Form – SGA Gym Shop Hoodie & Onesie Order Form Oct 2017
Coming Soon – SGA T-Shirt & New SGA Crop Top.
Important Notice for all members regarding the SGA Dress Code
- SGA has an extensive range of club kit items, which are specially designed and manufactured by Milano Pro Sport and Actif Wear.
- Initially a new gymnast may wear stretchy shorts, plain leggings, jogging bottoms gathered at the ankle with a close fitting t-shirt, top or a leotard.
- After attending the club for a term gymnasts are encouraged to purchase a club leotard or alternatively purchase a plain black leotard or in club colours (please ensure that this is a gymnastics leotard as the cut of some leotards is not appropriate for gymnastics (eg – too low cut at neck or too high cut at legs). If a gymnasts wears a crop top this must be a crop top designed for gymnastics. Gymnasts will be required to wear the new club leotard or a black leotard / outfit for the SGA Christmas Display)
- Gymnasts in the development and competitive groups should only wear their specific group leotard occasionally to training to avoid discoloration as this is required for competitions. Please ensure your child has additional leotards to wear for training other than their development / competition group leotard. Please note the gymnasts in the national squads should not wear their competition leotard for training unless it is for a specific event.
- Please ensure your child does not wear the following items which present a potential hazard or are inappropriate for gymnastics. Baggy clothes, long trousers, anything with buttons, buckles, zips (other than zip hoodies / onesies for warm up), crop tops / shorts sets which are sold as underwear, spaghetti strap tops, low cut tops or crop tops which are not designed for gymnastics. Please also avoid leggings which are excessively patterned, plain leggings would be preferred.